Wednesday 16 November 2011

Boot panel

The boot panel is now completed. I used a few aluminium tabs fitted with rivnuts to act as supports for the centre section. I needed a support between the seat belt brackets as the centre section sagged otherwise. The panels rattle a bit when giving them a tap, maybe some sticky foam will stop this, not that it'll be that noticible over the exhaust note.


Not related to boot panel but first photo on the blog showing the front wings on.


Up until now, I hadn't seen any sort of reading on the Koso's fuel gauge and also wasn't sure exactly how much fuel was left in the tank since getting the engine running although I knew it couldn't be much. I put another five litres in tonight and the fuel gauge increased up to 50% so I'm not sure how accurate this reading is. At least it'll give an indication of when the tank gets low which is good enough for me right now. I can play with the float arm on the sender at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment